What do you invest in? Things that make you noble, or things that make you just like everyone else? Throughout history it has become apparent that most men do not value anything but themselves. The same cannot be said of God. If we are going to lives our lives on loan from God, we must do what God would have us do with them. This means valuing the things that God values and living according to those values.
Isaiah 32:8 - But the noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds he stands.
- A Noble Man Values Purpose - v1-2
- ...if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. - 1 John 4:11-12
- Noble Plans Value Preparation - v3-4
- Seeing - Hearing - Knowing - Telling
- Noble Deeds Value People - v5-7
- Do you SEE this woman? - Luke 7:36-44