- Stop the Routine
- v9 "You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan Woman"
- Yield to God's Way
- v19 ""I can see that you are a prophet"
- Go - Worship & Tell - v20 & 39
- v20 "Our fathers worshiped on this mountain..."
- v39 "Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman's testimony.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
So, we've identified that we need to be filled only with Jesus and started to look at what it is that keeps each of us from being filled. Now, how do we bring all of this together? How do we keep from becoming like the Jerusalem crowds who welcomed Jesus into the city with palm branches and singing, then shouted for his crucifixion just a few days later? In order for this to happen, we have to take a good, solid look at ourselves and make some changes.